Blogging

Blogging is a form of online expression. It gives people the opportunity to talk about an subject that is very close to them, or for more personal use (online diary).

I have been blogging for almost 7 months now. I have acclumated 37 post so far, and have for the most part stayed on topic....

But for me blogging has taught me 3 key things

1. I have a natrual abilty of wirting. ;ok so I'm saying that it comes easy for me to write creativly. It is like my brian works in some weird way. The words just flow from my brain through my finger and come out sounding great :)

2. Great way to stay connected ;from blogging I was able to stay connected with what was going on in the world. To keep my blog entertaing, I reserched certain topics to see what would fit with my blog, and in doing that I was updated with what was going on :)


3. Anything can be turned into a story ;I was able to take an idea and turned it into a great post. I did about 7 post just about pictures, and this taught me that as long as you have an idea, you can form something from it :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.